View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, January 15, 2009

A LOCI A-Z continued

My last effort was a bit briefer than it should have been, 'cos I didn't realise I hadn't included Cruise to Nowhere and Cuba Libre.

I was also unable to find my pictures from Graansha, the file on Photobucket is empty and they are not on my plug-in hard drive. So many thanks to Eliza, from whom I borrowed a picture to complete the show.

11 comments:

Tricia972 said...

OH MY GOD what a way to start the day! Now I need a shower...a COLD one!! Thank you Val, your efforts are MUCH appreciated :)

judith said...

GREAT TUNE!!
even GREATER CAPS!!
thankyou for sharing.x

BASRIC said...

I love your videos. You always manage to match just the right caps with the music. My own lack of artistic ability salutes you.

Anonymous said...

Bravo! *applause*

SnarkAngel said...

Another winner, Val!

Jane said...

It's just BOBBY!! Thanks Val :)

Eliza said...

All that Bobby, this early in the morning, means a great start to the day :-D

Anonymous said...

What can I say --truly an artist!! I haven't missed a day since I "discovered" you!! Thanks, I love them!
I, however wait until I'm ready for bed before I check in here. Nothing like taking Vince to bed with you!! Oppps--that didn't come out right -- Oh well, you get the jest of it!! (It is 12:25am PST where I live:)

jazzy said...

the extra man is my fave - at least the delicious backside shot of this eppy.
nice slideshow!

Frances said...

Nice One, Val.

Anonymous said...

Great tune.....

___________________

Vince

HD DVR Receiver Upgrade

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake