View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Vacant

I think this describes the look on the idiot friend's face throughout the episode, but especially when she's making eyes at Bobby.

This slideshow came to me as I was capping this episode this evening.



So did the idea of comparing the thick, ugly fingers of one of the world's favourite sex objects

to the long, slender ones of the world's sexiest hunk.














I like George Clooney. But really, he's not in the same league as our Vincent.

11 comments:

judith said...

how right you are!!

JoJo said...

Maybe Clooney is the one providing the stand-in "stunt claw" we see from time to time. lol

Laura Cousins said...

Hm - that don't say too much for poor old Kentucky, now does it?

SnarkAngel said...

Clooney is just another ho-hum pretty boy. B-O-R-I-N-G!!! Vincent is ... well ... VINCENT!!!

JoJo said...

I really never got the big attraction to George Clooney at all. He does not do it for me. Vincent on the other hand....

Music Wench said...

Agreed. I like Clooney, too. But not half as much as I adore Vincent!

Unknown said...

val

this is in response to your previous post about the very sad and untimely demise of bobby.

i laughed so hard i had to run down the hall to the bathroom before i peed my pants!!!

and george clooney is...passable. vincent, he's not. NO ONE comes close to vincent

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was me, breaking the Golden Rule of Blogging (thou shalt not respond to....) - again! - so I zapped myself ;0) I love George's coffee ads at the moment. I think he and Vincent would work well together. Neither take themselves seriously and I think they both have the same, very dry, sense of humour and BOTH are gentlemen.

Anonymous said...

George Clooney..why is he??!!;)))
That HUGE BACK..and the FINGERS...OUUUUUUU!!

val said...

Oh look, there's no-one from Kentucky posted here now.

This will be the idiot halfwit who was recently unpleasant on Beatlelady's blog, and I told her so.

fuzzytweetie said...

val, i missed something.

Vinny and George, I think half the women in the world would be swooning!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake