View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Rightful Life

Who would disagree with that assessment of either Vincent or Bobby?

He is so generous with offering us his nibblable neck.


His smile is so sweet.


"You see, Doc, mine reaches all the way over there."


Bobby gives a sly sideways look at the Vixens queuing up to snog him.


"GIrls, it's only that long."


"OK, Eames, maybe this long."


"It could even be this long."


"This cute smile will slay them."


"This raised eyebrow will make Diane scream and Eliza faint."



4 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

I am SURE I just heard Diane scream and heard the thud of Eliza hitting the floor ... mission accomplished!

Music Wench said...

I don't care how long it is, Bobby, I still want you! LOL Something tells me from those size 13s I won't be disappointed.

Anonymous said...

Whenever that eyebrow goes up, so does my temperature. Same thing happens when something else goes 'up' too :0)

Anonymous said...

Evebrow up...temp. up..mmm..YUMMY NECK!!!
Bobby we know how long it is,don't be modest!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake