View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, December 07, 2008

Creepy Crawly

Bobby wonders what on earth is growing out of Eames' head.


He worries about it all day.


While pondering he inadvertantly flashes a length of wrist.


So if a man's penis is three times as long as his thumb...


"Then mine just set a new world record."


This is neat. If you look into his eyes - er, eye - you can really see his hands
manipulating (love that word) the typewriter ribbon he's transcribing.


Then his big mitt holds the teeny tiny pen to write down what he's discerned.


"All this sexy talk from the Vixens makes me all hot under the collar."


Bobby's back for Basric. And me.


Bobby's neck and lashes for all of us.


"I don't get it - she's met me, and she STILL prefers the decrepit Bernard."
We don't get it either, Bobby.


Checking out the Python raises a smile.
We would like to smile too, Bobby. Can we have a peep?


While checking out that Bernard is dead, Bobby accidentally throttles him.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)));))))..
Bobby...smart sexyyyyyyy Bobby...Bobbyyy...!!!

Music Wench said...

Oh my, now you've got me thinking of they python whenever I see his thumbs. LOL

*sigh* Such lovely caps as always.

Jane said...

Val...Your captions are Priceless!

SnarkAngel said...

"Slither" is one of my fave eppies. I LIVE for Eames' delivery of the line wherein she's reading (supposedly) from the manuscript, describing how "he smells funny" and "he's not much of a man anymore." HILARIOUS!

MYM said...

Ohhhh...those were goooood.

His neck...damn!

Eliza said...

val, your captions make for a wonderful start to the day..almost as wonderful as the pictures themselves :-D

Anonymous said...

I'd like to smile at the python too....among other things

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake