View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, December 09, 2008

All The Latest Rage

In the whole food market in Kensington on Saturday, I found something I couldn't resist.

Yes, you read it right. It's toilet paper made out of cotton. It's organic and fully biodegradable. It's very smooth and soft.

I only paid £1.99 for it. I just found it online "reduced" to £3.16. Unless someone a bit nearer starts to stock it, I thinks it's the only time I'm ever going to be buying it.

6 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

Organic ass-wipe! I love it!

jazzy said...

do they also offer droolproofed tissues?

Music Wench said...

LOL What SnarkAngel said. LOL

Anonymous said...

Some of the recycled loo paper I've tried is like bloody sandpaper!

JoJo said...

Well, I like toilet paper with a bit o firmness to it, like the generic "Kirkland" brand we buy from Costco. We like Scott too. We don't like soft toity paper because...well, I won't go into it. LOL

fuzzytweetie said...

well, what's the verdict?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake