View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, December 08, 2008

Not Enough Flesh

However proud we are of Bobby, we don't get enough of his flesh...
Touch-typing with an invisible keyboard.


Bobby gets ready to lick the honey off the spoon.

"Come and kiss me just here."
With pleasure, sweetheart. Just step off the screen and into my bedroom.


Bobby leans back in his chair and displays his glorious tum for us.


"Eames, you have a smudge just here."



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to be his 'invisible keyboard' - and I still long to blow raspberries into his (naked) tum ;0)

JoJo said...

LOL "....smudge". hahahaha

SnarkAngel said...

Excellent idea, Diane! What better way to spend a wintery afternoon than blowing raspberries into Bobby's NAKED tum? I doooooo LOVE that tum! Yum! Yum!

MYM said...

You're totally right - he's way over dressed, damn it!

BASRIC said...

I agree is its called Proud Flesh we should get yo see all of his flesh not just a flash of wrist.

Nice caps.

Laura Cousins said...

Gosh, what short hair he had back then :-D

*wink*

Anonymous said...

NEVER EVERenough flesh..THAMMM!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake