View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dear Vincent

I have a vacancy.

It's in my bed. Hope that's OK.

See you there.


You can stare at me lovingly. Well, longingly at least.


You can peer at me tenderly.


You can bend over me attentively.


You can raise your eyebrows in amazement.


You can take down my dress. Sorry, my ADdress.


I will keep you smiling.


I will tenderly caress your neck which you offer to me so generously.


Don't worry about any itch, I will scratch it for you.



Love from Val.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and I'll be Val's understudy sweetheart, in case she can't get out of the cupboard I've locked her in ;0)

judith said...

i RATHER like that green shirt and the "dishy" man wearing it of course!!

SnarkAngel said...

I had the same reaction, Judith. The GREEN shirt of hotness might just catch on!

Eliza said...

and, I'll be Di's understudy in case she gets lost 'somewhere' :-D

I quite like the green shirt too, although not as much as the black t-shirt obviously

Music Wench said...

I'd say he can take down my address and my dress. LOL He looks good in green or black or white or anything really. :-)

Unknown said...

tenderly caress your neck???

that's it???


i would latch on with my mouth and stay there all night!

fuzzytweetie said...

tender neck + (un)dress = very GOOD night

Anonymous said...

;)))
OY Val you bad,bad girl!!!;)
Just that...hmmm...I wouldn't stop just there;well I can't help myself around that man!!

BASRIC said...

Very, very nice caps. It difficult to find caps where you don't want to take a spoon or straw and just slurp him up

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake