View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, October 25, 2008

Always On My Mind

A difficult subject. The actor playing the woman in a persistent vegetative state played a blinder.
Bobby's concentrating hard on what to buy me for Christmas.
All I want for Christmas is YOU, sweetheart.


"Whew, that's a relief! What an easy gift."


You remember those bumper stickers that said things like, "Windsurfers do it standing up"?
I once saw one that said, "Carpenters are tongue and groove men."
I hope our Bobby is, too...


In case you didn't know - Bobby's hot.
No, really, he's actually hot.

It gives him the chance to do a bit of sleight-of-hand.
It's "find-the lady" time.
I'm over here!


Just - Woof!


Just because he's perfect.


Not to mention the compassion.


Why did I include this one again? Guess!


It makes a change to see a man with a deep brow and it's not because his hair's receding.


Mind his wig, Bobby!


Just think, day after day Eames gets to look up at him like this.
And we DON'T hate her!



8 comments:

judith said...

what a lucky,lucky girl eames is. i envy her so!!

Music Wench said...

No I love Eames but I would push her off a bridge in a heartbeat if I got to take her place. LOL Just kidding - mostly.

Jane said...

Not one of my favorite episodes, but I do love Bobby's 'slight of hand'...

SnarkAngel said...

I enjoyed this episode alot. John Savage is a terrific actor.

JoJo said...

Yeah, John Savage is great. He was in a really sick episode of SVU.

Anonymous said...

Not a favourite episode of mine either, but I could still die happy just looking at him with his tie in that off-kilter position.

Lovely pix Val!

PurpleVixen7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wisely said Val!!
Bobby is not at all Eames type...but CON'ON Eames,don't tell me you don't noticed Bobby's perfect flexy bod...and never wanted to ravish him?!??!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake