View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wrongful Life

When I went to play this back on Sky+, the information displayed on the screen said, "Shrink Wrap: Crime drama in which a police forensics expert leads a double life as a serial killer. Dexter goes undercover to investigate a psychologist who might be a murderer."

Apart from the wrong episode of the wrong show with the wrong lead character, a pretty good description of what we were about to watch.



























































9 comments:

Jane said...

Picture #9...Yep, that's my favorite :)

judith said...

lovely pics val.anything with vincent in is favorite. thanks.

JoJo said...

HE'S SO CUTE!!!

SnarkAngel said...

Looking at these after lunch ... such a perfect and satisfying "dessert." MMMmmmmmmm...

Eliza said...

At least they got an episode title in there.....got to give them points for trying

Anonymous said...

Not one of my favourite episodes, but as ever, he looks wonderful - and my TV guide was raving about it!

BobbyG said...

His eyelashes. I cannot believe how I fixate on his eyelashes...among other things.

jazzy said...

at least bobby was on tv :D
thank you val for posting those wonderful pictures.

Anonymous said...

So cute...I want to hug him so much!!What a YUMMY MAN...YUMM,YUMM,YUMM!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake