View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, April 13, 2008

Finger Lickin' Good

What wouldn't I give to have Bobby astride me like this.








I wonder what he thinks?

"If I display my hands like this...



...the Vixens will go crazy.



As for my thumb, well, I just know what they'll be thinking now.



Why do I always have to look down at everyone?



OK, all right, I know, it's because I stand head and shoulders above them.



Except when I'm sitting down.



Why do I point with my middle finger like that? The whole finger? The hole finger?



Sorry, I feel ashamed about that last comment.



Have I met the sexy-pencil-holding challenge?



I'm telling you, Val's are so big, I can't even fit one in this grip.



Guess what this finger's good at?



If I display this part of my neck, someone will go wild to kiss it.



Is this a good angle to show off my wrist?



If I cover my mouth with my hand it drives the Vixens over the edge.



Can I rub some of this into Val's boobs?



She's just over there gagging for it.



She's only this big, but man, does she GO!



Bet you're disappointed I didn't unbutton my jacket!



If I'm going to rub these all over Val, I have to keep them soft.



I think she's going to need these tissues, and not for her nose...



I'm sorry, but I genuinely love the woman.



And I do have to practise trying to get one in each hand.



Look at them - do you think YOU could do any better?



You do?



Oh, no! Better defer to her opinion.



See? She chose me! I'll just fill this doorway and prop it up till everyone goes and we're alone."

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched "Tomorrow" last night, and I had to open a window when I was watching the scene with the tight black t-shirt. For some reason, the room started to get really hot...

JoJo said...

Val you crack me up! I was chuckling reading all the captions. My fave was "hole finger". Indeed!!!!!

Anonymous said...

val, what an ab brill post... my face hurts from grinning at each new caption... it's an absolute gem :)

Unknown said...

the hole finger....i like that...i also just choked on my coffee, laughing crazily.

it seems that he knows us so well!

thanx, val!

Jane said...

You out did yourself this time Val!

Anonymous said...

I had to come back... it's just so entertaining and just as funny the second time around

I have to tell him my 'b' bits and his hands would be a perfect fit...

SnarkAngel said...

This is just hysterical!!! One of your best posts yet, Val!! I think it actually cured my hangover! LOL!!! Brilliant!

Music Wench said...

LOL This was great! Thanks for the laugh and for the gorgeous pictures of Goren. :)

cathy said...

Feeling a bit frisky are we?
Well so am I now. LOL!

Eliza said...

Val,you are BRILLIANT!!...had me laughing all the way down..I think 'hole finger' was the one that made me laugh most,thank you :-D

jazzy said...

hands, fingers, cream and more hands and fingers...
off for dreaming sweeeeet dreams :-)

Laura Cousins said...

I'm telling you, Val's are so big, I can't even fit one in this grip.

Ooops mama, I think I wet myself.

Anonymous said...

An Oscar-worthy piece of priceless blogging - LOL

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake