View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, April 14, 2008

Who'da thunk it?

On Friday evening, my friend and I sat down to enjoy Salute of the Jugger. As she is a real film buff, at the end I left it to play the full credits.

Suddenly a surprise hove into view - Vincent's stunt training was by - Body By Jake!

I've googled them, and they seem to be a sports and fitness company. I'm amazed that they didn't make a stink when Shibboleth came out - unless it escaped thier notice, or else they thought any publicity is good publicity.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love watching the credits. You can find the most interesting things.

SnarkAngel said...

So true, Beatlelady . . . so true!

JoJo said...

LOL!!!! No way! That was a really popular brand in the USA, in the mid to late 80's, when aerobics started getting popular.

Laura Cousins said...

I am totally mystified - I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you elucidate? It sounds FASCINATING! ... especially if it involves Vincent's "body of work" (or "work of body").

Laura Cousins said...

(P.S. I Googled it. Looks like a lot of rubbish. I must buy it NOWNOWNOW)

When I saw the word "jugger", see, I thought it had something to do with Val's bosoms again. That's all.

Axe said...

I ALWAYS read all the credits. You'd be surprised how many people have 5 different functions in the same film. Its fascinating!!!

Eliza said...

I don't often read the credits,but maybe I'll start now :-)

Took me a minute to make the connection,but once I did..yeah,coincidence or maybe Vincent getting his own back on those mean fitness instructors LOL

Anonymous said...

Good catch there Val! Just give me his body, he won't need anyone called Jake.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake