View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bizarre

The nonsense blurb for Wrongful Life is not the first I've noticed on the Sky Info screen, but there is a curious follow up to the mistake I mentioned yesterday.

Last night, as I've intimated, was Wrongful Life on Hallmark. LOCI's Shrink-Wrapped was on Channel 5 on Friday night. But on ITV1 last night it really was Dexter, and this episode was called Shrink Wrap. Dexter really did go undercover to investigate a psychiatrist.

And guess who played the shrink?

Tony Goldwyn!

I do love these perfectly circular, freak links.

4 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

That IS freaky!

JoJo said...

Small world!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, Tess was telling me NBC were showing a trailer for the 'sainted' SVU, where Detective whateverhernameis goes undercover in a prison to investigate possible abuse of inmates Hmmm, sounds familiar...

jazzy said...

i knew there is a reason why i don't watch tv

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake