View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, April 14, 2008

Trials and Tribulations

I bought a new book last week that, unlike the other VIsta books I bought when I got my computer, explain to me how to edit film clips in Windows Movie Maker. So today I've given it a try. You won't be seeing the result for some time yet, though.

I had to use film I already have on my computer, on account of having no dvd driver still. Ditto music tracks.

I edited in the first three or four clips with no problem. Then it stopped doing what it had done at first, and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get it to revert to the good job it started doing.

So here is some more recycling, this time from the episode that perhaps contains the most irritating character in all of LOCI - Cuba Libre, and the appalling Milt Winter.

As so often, we start with the hands of the street magician.



































































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

... but Milt was played by that awesome actor Joel Gray; shows how good he was to get under our skin

Anonymous said...

I just watched a "House" episode last night with a magician (I don't know if the actor was a real magician). House was bothering him to reveal his secrets, but he never did. I guess Vincent wouldn't, either.

Unless proper persuasion was provided.

BobbyG said...

Off topic, but if you want to see just how far a magician will go to protect his secrets just watch "The Prestige." I saw it this weekend and I'm still thinking about it.

SnarkAngel said...

I just keep thinking about those magic hands . . . and where I'd like them to be right now!

Eliza said...

Milt gave me the creeps :-(

Hope you manage to get movie maker to work for you,I'm looking forward to seeing your next video!!

Movie Maker can be annoying on an XP machine too..I have to save a video in little pieces then bring them all back in and put them together afterwards

Anonymous said...

I love it when he holds his piece...

Whilst techno-wrestling over the past couple of days, I've discovered all sorts of programmes on my PC I didn't know I had. I'm interested to visit the one called 'Python' ;0)

jazzy said...

there is a software called python? guessing it was made for loci videos.

@bobbyG
bowie and bale were brilliant in that movie!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake