View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, July 04, 2007

When Bobby Blinked

Somewhat bizarrely, of the 163 pictures I captured from Blink, 83 are of Bobby and Alex walking through the cloister discussing the meaning of the formula they got from Penny Chai's computer.

I didn't get as far as the scene on the highrise building site where Bobby nearly takes a header off the side. Clever Bobby uses the experience to point out the lack of increase in blinkrate of the suspect who just saved him. But just listen to what he says: "When someone nearly takes a header off a tall building - for me example..." I had to listen to it several times before I realised Vincent really did say the words in that order, to express Bobby's fear at his near-miss.

Or did clever Bobby say it on purpose after PRETENDING to almost fall off the building?

3 comments:

JoJo said...

He really says that line out of order like that? Good catch! I wonder if the script was written that way? I've heard Vincent is a perfectionist so I don't see him flubbing the line by accident & letting the show air like that.

Bobby's Girl told me that a new Molly site is back! :D

Jane said...

Once again I was too busy staring at Bobby to hear anything he was saying!

l'oreal said...

im pretty sure our bobby was pretending to take a header off the edge of that building... if he were really about to fall off, i dont think his adrenaline would allow him to notice the lack of blink rate in their suspect.

but of course... bobby IS bobby..ya never know..

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake