View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, July 01, 2007

How did we miss it?

I believe that A Person Of Interest was filmed at the same time as Anti-Thesis (the dates at the end of the credits are the same, whereas in real life there had been a new year). But perhaps only the scenes with Olivia D'Abo were filmed then, 'cos I noticed last night that Kathryn Erbe was already looking decidedly tubby in the tum, and covered it up very successfully with things like the papers in this picture. No wonder she was so far along at the start of Season 3.


Meanwhile the pants python was trying hard to get some notice...

...and SWMNBN was getting into his lovely face.

Did anyone else ever wonder about the line, "Unlike your other conquests..."? OTHER? You mean you include yourself in their number? Oh, Bobby!

4 comments:

Jane said...

Eeeek...It's too early in the morning to see that Witches face!!

Unknown said...

You have won an award. Please drop by to collect same.

Anonymous said...

Good catch with Kate there Val. I hadn't noticed, but then, Tess and I just made a 'discovery' in VOG that we hadn't noticed before, despite watching it dozens of times.
I chopped that witch out of my caps of that scene...I'm left with a scary pair of bright red lips and the gorgeous Bobby ;0)
I'm sure he was just referring to the other guys she'd taken in, NOT including himself in that number of course.
And bless his oh-so-friendly Pants Python for it's determined efforts to be noticed (as if you could ignore it!) *sighs*

JoJo said...

We do love the pants python, that's for sure.

When she gets in his face...that is easily one of my fave scenes ever in LOCI. If it had been me, I would have purposely screwed up the take and just kissed him.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake