View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, July 02, 2007

Flying Visit

I have to dash off to take my friend and her mother alpaca visiting again (another new baby) though I don't really feel like a 70+ mile round trip in the late afternoon like this. Anyway, can't leave you without a taste of our beloved.



Quite a nice selection of trousers, tongue and eyelashes, methinks! And lips. And stubble...

By the way, the useless ones have been at Claire Dolan, too, and deleted some of the choicest pictures. Anyone want to try cyber-castration on them? Or do you think it has already been done to them, and that's their problem? Anyway, they haven't discovered my new identity yet, so my "naughty" files are still in their vaults without their knowing it!

5 comments:

mary said...

Jealosy can be such a bad trait and I'm sure that feeling less manly even around his pictures is just the begining of their problems:> Lov your selection thanks for thinking of us before your trip!

JoJo said...

OMG, the eyelashes!!!! We watched "Good Luck" last night and I have a feeling that I dreamt about him last night.

Anonymous said...

I'm quite sure it's a tiny man with little, or no dick, who may be in denial that he's secretly in love with Vincent.
Sadly even some of the pix in your slideshows have that' This image violated....blah blah blah'
We had the same problem Val - checking our Bucket last week, they've had a field day and absolutely devastated just about any/all pix of V in the nude (sad gits), but like I've said before, that's why we have hardrives....and it seems such a fitting word for somewhere to store Vincent somehow doesn't it?!

vdo_luver said...

Ah, the EYELASHES!!! I love this episode simply because of the scene that the last slideshow come from.

Eliza said...

I'm seriously considering paying for my own website,just so I can host my pictures without fear of the censors.Only thing wrong with that is the need to change all the links from various sites :-(

Thanks for thinking of us before your visit,beautiful pictures as always

Eliza xxxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake