View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, May 28, 2007

Slow, Slow, Quick, Quick, Slow

My broadband modem appears to have got buggered up, so I am reduced to Dial-Up till I figure it out or replace it. So my connection is very slow, and it is costing me per minute, so I have to be quick.

Today I went with my friend Susanna and her mother to visit a friend of theirs who has Alpacas. There was a baby just 2 weeks old (though you'd never believe it to see how big he is up against last years youngsters) and I fell in love.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Pipkin is a light tan sort of a colour, and his mother is almost black. It's difficult to see the colours because the light was so bad (it has been p***ing with rain all day).

6 comments:

Jane said...

I'm in love too....Oh, what a sweet face. Hello Baby :)

Eliza said...

:-)

Think I'm in love too...he's adorable!

abc said...

sweet! and how adorable. come here little fella, butschibutschibutschibuu... ;)

Anonymous said...

julie,

sweet little innocent fuzzlet. I wanna hug him.

JoJo said...

OH TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!! Widdle fuzzy guy!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the weather folks - I promise never again to go through the car wash at the beginning of a long weekend........

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake