View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Real Dr Stern and Dr Borman

Of course, they don't actually figure much in the pictures, and when they do - well, which do you concentrate on, Dr Borman's naked body or Bobby's beautifully clothed one?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erm..Bobby

Anonymous said...

I seem to recall yelling 'Put it away please' when Dr Borman was divesting himself of his clothing. As we have all lamented, sadly, on C.I. it's always the 'wrong' people (person?) getting out of their clothes.

Eliza said...

Oh,Bobby fully clothed is always a much nicer view :-)

I always get a bit silly when I watch this,just because the bit in the hotel room has the legend just before it that says Islip....I was born in Islip,it's only a couple of miles from where I live now(ok,not the right continent)but I can dream can't I???

JoJo said...

"Rutting hog" indeed. Both of them were so gross.

There's an Islip in England?

val said...

JoJo, there's an EVERYTHING in England (or should I say in the UK). Brits going to the US took the names of their hometowns with them. What surprises me is that anyone from Islip should want to name their new US home after it. (Sorry Eliza, as I Londoner I regard most of the rest of the world as full of one-horse towns).

Anonymous said...

julie...

Bobby's beautifully clothed body is my choice, but I could gladly help him out of all his clothes.

I agree w/JoJo-both those dweebs were gross.

kris said...

these are great caps val- his back, his biceps, those close ups of his face, oh my it's getting warm in here!

kris said...

btw-when i visited you lovely country, i stayed with this sweet older couple in tipton. there is a tipton, indiana about an hour south of me:)

abc said...

i know the answer to that question! bobby, of course... ;) that other guy was so gross and he really thought that all women dig him? blah, please put your clothes back on quick.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake