View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Perfect in Profile

Luckily the problem with my internet connection was only a dodgy plug on the modem cable, replaced for a mere £10, so I'm back.

And Photobucket let me make a slideshow - though for some reason I cannot fathom, though I change the default "medium" size to large before saving them, at the moment they are still saving as medium. Obviously computer grammar is as hit-or-miss as linguistic grammar! I don't think it's displaying, though, so try clicking on the Photobucket and it should take you through to the site.

Anyway, here's the beautiful Vincent D'Onofrio (come on, Google alerts) in side view, tempting us with the sweet, perfect nose that was once said by some self-styled "expert" on acting not to be "an actor's nose"!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love his sideviews best of all, but, Val, nothing there! Pleased your problem was sorted out with little expense.

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm just getting a Bucket page that tells me 41 million people use it. Maybe they were all on line yesterday which is why it was so slow to load stuff!
Despite the fact I can't see your lovely slideshow, I am as much in love with Vincent's nose as every other inch of him. To the actory-type person who insulted it, I would therefore say 'It's an Actor's nose when it belongs to the D'evine D'Onofrio'.
Jealous git!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you

JoJo said...

Oh the hotness....the luciousness....

Anonymous said...

julie...

i love his cute little slightly upturned nose.

ann said...

I'd gladly give him some of mine... mine's a Roman nose; it roams all over my face

boom boom

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake