View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, May 28, 2007

His Talents Are Legion

It has taken me a long time just to get a few pictures together so we will have to satisfy ourselves with a small selection of pictures from the early scenes of Legion.If the Orange website ever loads, I will try to order myself a new modem.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


8 comments:

Jane said...

I adore Bobby's stocking cap ;)

Thanks for all your efforts Val...Beautiful caps!

Anonymous said...

Very satisfying, thank you.

Eliza said...

I watched this today...had my own Bobby marathon as Hallmark & Five couldn't be bothered...

Dial-up is nasty after you get used to Broadband so thank you for your efforts.Hope you get it sorted soon

Nezumi said...

Yes wonderful pictures again.
I hope you get the lost Vincent files back.
The little Alpaca is very cute.

abc said...

mmmh, delicious pics. thanks for your effort!
at home i have a regular dial-up modem and that's truly the worst. hope you can get that sorted soon so you can enjoy more. :)

Anonymous said...

julie...

sexy lips on that man that are made for enjoying.....by me!!

JoJo said...

Wasn't he adorable in the recording studio???

Anonymous said...

Aw, his cute little nose is all pink. I can suggest several places he can put it to get it warm again... lovely pix Val, despite all the techno-demons!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake