View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, February 16, 2007

Well, that worked, didn't it?

I emailed my newly-saved pictures from my own Season 4 DVDs to myself, so that I could upload them to Photobucket from my old computer, then post them here. Except apparently I only emailed one (still took about 5 minutes to download, though).

So here it is. Not as crisp and clear as my usual offerings because home-made DVDs are harder to freezepframe, but it's all there is for now.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
By the way, for those who don't get Google Alerts on Vincent, today there is one about him selling his apartment. You'll find it on http://realestalker.blogspot.com/2007/02/vincent-donofrios-den.html.

2 comments:

Nezumi said...

Nice to see that your new computer is working fine.
Wow, Vincents' place up for sale. Something for the real diehard fan with a lot of cash on their hands.

JoJo said...

Here in the states, they always publicize the celebrity homes that are for sale.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake