View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, February 12, 2007

Hotel Paradise








Thank you to the Vixens who capped this - I can't till I work out how to copy the video on to my HDD/DVD recorder, transfer it to DVD, then get my new computer delivered and up and running with a programme like PowerDVD. Should be any minute then...

Anyway, Julie might appreciate a taster of the totally starkers and entirely edible Vincent D'Onofrio in a film that I'm not sure they are familiar with.
I think the last one is one of my favourites of Vincent naked. He is just so shapely.

8 comments:

Eliza said...

MMMmmmmm :-)

Such a strange film,but well worth watching,if only for Vincent

ann said...

crazy I know, especially since he's so hot in it, but try listening to it only... his voice, the poetic monologue... gets to me everytime

l'oreal said...

mmm im likin that last picture. his tush is just too cute

Claire said...

oo-la-la! What film is this from anyway?

JoJo said...

Is that the film these caps are from? I've seen them but I never knew what movie it was.

Dontcha just wanna knosh on his tushy? and nipples? and neck? and........

Julie said...

oh, thank you Val. I so WISH I was in that bed naked with him on top of me and my hands squeezing that cute little ass of his. Can he be any more sexy?

Jane said...

He's NAKED....I'm Happy :)

(Does that mean I'm shallow?)

Nezumi said...

Very nice! :oP

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake