View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, February 15, 2007

First post from my new computer

I found these on a Spanish language site by going to Yahoo instead of Google. I don't think I've seen them before.



My own DVDs play on the new computer. I managed to download a trial version of my favourite DVD player, but it's new and improved, and therefore not as good as the old one. Now all I have to do is remember how I managed to get my photos to publish in bulk to Photobucket. Eliza gave me instructions on my old computer, but my mind has gone blank since.

8 comments:

Jane said...

Yummy!!!!

JoJo said...

New pics!!! Who are the lucky people with him?!?!

Claire said...

Good job getting the new computer up and going so fast!

fezzi said...

woo hoo! new pics! thanx for sharing them:) and congrats on the pc!

ann said...

I hope you and your new computer will be very happy...

Val... just trying to play catchup, but can't seem to get your slide shows, etc. to work... hmmmm!!!!

have a lovely weekend

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the new pc is working so well and so quickly ... I couldn't survive without your gorgeous Vincent pics every day!

val said...

No idea who these people are. Know they're lucky, though.

Eliza said...

Nice to see new pictures :-)

the uploading thing is pretty simple,on XP anyway.I presume Vista has the same thing.You'll have to download the upload tool from photobucket the it''s just click on "Publish this file to web",pick where you want them to go and let it do the work.

I think,anyway :D

Eliza xxxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake