View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Strange Days

UK Vixens - in case you hadn't noticed, Film 4 is showing this strange movie on Sunday night 18th Feb. at 1.05am (which actually means Monday morning, but still, we'll let them off).

Sorry, I don't appear to have any pictures of this - they must be on my external hard drive, which is downstairs.

UPDATE ON MY NEW COMPUTER SITUATION.
PC World has told me (only after I phoned them, not vice versa) that my computer won't be available till after March 1st. To get my money back is a lot harder than paying was (surprise, surprise) but I'm going to do it because Hewlett Packard has offered me the same machine in a couple of days for £40 less and no delivery charge.

I swear I'm NEVER going to update my computer hardware again!

2 comments:

JoJo said...

I really need to read all of your posts b/f I ask questions that you've already answered (ie the one about your computer). lol

Anonymous said...

julie...

ugh, Val, frustrating. I am glad you're going a different route.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake