View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, February 17, 2007

Flattery will get you anywhere.

Anyone else surprised at how clever Bobby seems to succumb to evil Nicole's charms?

"You've been to Oxford, Detective?"
"I spent two weeks there chasing co-eds."
"It took two weeks to catch one? I'm shocked, Detective."
"That's very funny, Professor." This said with stupid grin on lovely face.

Men! You weren't looking properly, Bobby! Eliza was there - and she would have alerted the rest of the Vixens, who would have taken about two minutes' chasing. You would have had the time of your life in Oxford. And we would have spoiled you for someone like Nicole forever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

julie...

two weeks??? hell, it'd take him half a second to snag me.

Eliza said...

There were at least 3 of us available at the time,from what I remember.....not much chasing involved,unless it was us chasing him :-)

Eliza xxxxx

JoJo said...

You took the words right out of my mouth Eliza...

Val you captured some awesome pictures here. My stomach does flip flops at the grin. I swear I would die if he ever smiled at me like that!!

Nezumi said...

I never fainted in my life, but if he would smile like that to me there's a very big change I would.. :o)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake