View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, February 15, 2007

Seizure - Fit the First

I'd forgotten how steaming hot he is in this episode.

He's so sweet with the teacher whose ears turn red when she lies.

I'd like him to interview me like this...

...rather than like this. I wouldn't mind him catching me in those big arms, though.

But he wouldn't have to cut himself to make me faint - just being there would be enough.

If you put the cursor on these pictures as they fly by, they slow down and grow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

julie...

his steaming hotness would be more than enough to keep me warm on a bitter day.

abc said...

argh, i can't see any pictures! what's wrong? is it my pc or photobucket? help!

mary said...

Lov the last set of pics! This is a great episode.

JoJo said...

Great slide show. I put my "cursor" on him and sure enough, he got bigger! (double entendre/puns intended).

Claire said...

Great show! I really like the sliding shots a lot.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake