View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thugs!

On the right is my cousin Larry's grandchildren's other grandmother, and avid collector of the family history, pictured at the reunion last month. She is in her 70s, but was extremely spry, taking part in the very lively and active get-to-know-you games the youngsters had arranged. She lives in Prince Albert in Canada.

On her way from collecting her photos of the reunion she was attacked by a cowardly thug who wanted to steal her handbag. Determined not to lose the prized pictures, Dorothy hung on, and ended up with a broken hip, which has had to be pinned.

I can but hope that she makes a full and speedy recovery, and that the f**king b**t**d who did this catches his goolies in a shredder.

5 comments:

Eliza said...

Every time I hear about stuff like this I want to string the b******s up by an intimate part of their body.

Ihope she gets better soon,and doesn't let it get to her too much.I admire her courage :)

Eliza xxxxxx

JoJo said...

I too send her good wishes for a speedy recovery!! Izzat you on the left in the photo?

I was pickpocketed on a MUNI bus in San Francisco in 1991 and was the victim of identity theft - my social security card, a full checkbook and credit cards were all stolen, as well as sentimental irreplaceable mementos. They even managed to break into my NEW bank account when I went to close the one w/ the checks. It took nearly 10 years and several letters from attorneys to finally get all the bogus stuff removed from my credit reports.

ann said...

Val, that sucks big big time... but I think the others have pretty well covered it...

I do wish her well

val said...

Yes JoJo, that's me on the right - all of me!

val said...

Oops, on the left, I mean!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake