View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, September 26, 2006

At last I can post some Vincent!

Blogger has been an absolute nightmare tonight! It's taken 3 hours to get to the stage where I can do a fun post following the ones I'd planned. It's just some random Bobby from Season 4. What do I mean "just"? Can something ever be "just" Bobby? LIps and hands seem to be an accidental theme. Can never have too much of THEM!





3 comments:

ann said...

.... and Val is there anything random about him... NO NO NO....

Bobby's every gesture, every look, every word has meaning to it... nothing wasted .... mmmmm

JoJo said...

I really just want to suck on that bottom lip. And tongue. And.... well, you know.

ann said...

Val... guess what, it's my turn... bloggers being a bugger to me too... can't post a pic to save my life... boo hoo :>(

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake