View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Dear Ann

I read your wonderful post and wrote a comment. Blogger got lost on Orange (again), so I tried to comment again. All I got was Blogger lost in Orange again. I thought I'd do you a post of Bobby, but the photos wouldn't load. Now I can barely make it type - it's about 20 seconds behind me.

Sorry folks in general - it looks like we'll have to forego our Bobby fix for tonight!

1 comment:

ann said...

thanks val that's really sweet of you... I know the thought was there.

I know sometimes I write a comment and when I post it, it says the page isn't there... most frustrating

keep trying... because I'm sure Bobby wouldn't want to let you down

lotsa luv ann xxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake