View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, September 29, 2006

My Shoulders Fantasy

Of course, the best part is in the pictures Blogger wouldn't post. I'll try them again later.

Basically I dream - sleeping or waking - that I'm behind that big body, hugging him round the waist, with my face squashed against that big back. Then I run my hands up his back to his shoulders and stroke and massage them till he turns round, throws me on to the bed and...the rest is x-rated!









2 comments:

ann said...

I'm not sure I could get my arms round him, so for me it's usually the other way... mmmmmm... again

JoJo said...

Diane and I are clearly on the same page b/c I was going to say basically the same thing! ;)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake