View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, July 15, 2006

Status Quo

















JoJo didn't know The Quo were still performing. They seem to be touring all the time! Personally I'm not a great fan. Any sex appeal they ever had has gone, as this picture shows.

When I was at school, my best friend's mother worked alongside Francis Rossi's mum in the local Marks and Spencer store. The family owned an ice cream business, with small ice cream parlours dotted around, a distinctive sign with a green background over each one. They were some of the first people to have ice cream vans touring the streets of the neighbourhood. To read Rossi's book, you'd think they owned half of South East London.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Hi Val! Thanks for the update on The Quo! You're right though, hardly the sexy guys they may have once been. I wasn't a fan either, but that photo of Rick in his undies kind of stuck in my mind all these years!! lol

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake