View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, July 15, 2006

Pussies Galore

I went with my best friend and her mother to the East Sussex Cat Show today (which strangely is in Tonbridge in Kent).There were some gorgeous cats on show, but of course you can't photograph them, so here are a few pictures off Google of some of my favourite breeds.















There were some huge Maine Coons, though none as big as the one last year which could have been a small lion.













The Norwegian Forest Cats aren't as big as they look - they are so fluffy, it makes them look twice their actual size.

















The British Shorthair is very "cobby" - it has a chunky head and body. The Blue is particularly fine, with its beautiful orange eyes. The fur is very dense.





My lovely Shelley is a Blue Point Birman, so was his dear brother Byron, who died aged only 5 after a mystery accident. They have the most adorable natures - as perfect as their looks.











We saw a Bengal with colouring and markings very like this, only even more contrasted and striking.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Oh I love all of them! Purr Purr.

JoJo said...

Aw wook at all da kitties!!! So cute! The Blue Point Birman is my fave of all of these photos. Would it be too crass for me to say that I'd like Vincent to pet my pussy?

Anonymous said...

Disgusting stuff JoJo! Such a thought never occurred to me..well, actually it did :-)

Look at that tail on that Norwegian beauty! But I do like shorthairs - that British Blue is absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I'm on my way to becoming a cat lover about as much as I am bonkers for dogs. Beautiful photos.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake