View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, July 09, 2006

Pictures of Innocence













When I bought this house, my then husband thought it would be a good plan to have the main bedroom as a music room, as it was the biggest room in the house. He put cork on the walls to form sound-insulation.

Fast forward quite a few years, and I thought it would be best to keep my birds in the room. The cages were close to the cork, and they spent many happy hours chewing off every bit that was within reach. Rio and Louis also enjoyed unhooking the curtains and chewing lumps out of the plaster, or clay lick as they seem to think of it.

Now that the cages have been moved away from the wall, the cork chewing has stopped - till today. Rio has been launching herself at it, and a couple of times has actually managed to cling on and have a peck. Louis has tried to copy her, but he's a lot bulkier and he can't quite make it. Yet.

2 comments:

eliza said...

He'll get there,eventually :)

Thanks for sharing that,made me smile.Cats are more than eough trouble for me,though!

Eliza xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

What a pair of cuties. As you said before, with the size difference they do seem like Robert Stone and Maris Lewis!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake