View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, June 11, 2010

The Unvarnished Truth

"See? Right there it says every sane woman in the universe loves me."

"This is so boring! I just want to talk about my Vixens."

"But you cannot make me work overtime tonight, I have a date with Val."

"Look, there it is in my diary."

"It drives my girls crazy if I sit like this, with something held in front of me."

"On the other hand, it turns them on when I get physical with a man."


9 comments:

JoJo said...

humina humina humina!!! Although I believe if you look really hard at the diary, the date is actually with me.

Eliza said...

I think if you look at that diary he's not got an empty night(or bed) for a very very long time :-)

Ruby said...

Yes, it will take him a VERY long time to get through every one of us in the universe! Especially when we'd all lock the door and never let him go!

SnarkAngel said...

"...get physical with a man." Now you're speaking my language, Val!

Anonymous said...

Okay let's not have a Vixen cat fight over Bobby. Everybody form an orderly line behind ME!

judith said...

No Beverly behind me.x

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, I'm at the front of the line!

Unknown said...

Calm down, Vixens! There will be for everyone! Our man is generous and tough!(I hope so!)

mauigirl said...

I think you all need to let go of the silly dream of ever getting a chance with him.
I'm NOT letting him outta my bedroom!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake