View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Break-Up

I finally bought this the other week - for just £2.99. I scene-jumped to get Vincent's scenes, but I haven't seen it since it was in the cinema, so I think I missed one.

He seems to be having a good time.

I'll try to concentrate on the food.


Hey, thumbs up - it's delicious.


I'm feeling frisky - how about a bit of bondage?


I'm glad there's a generous cloth on this table.


Ooh, that feels good!


You know that is only just "stuff" in my pocket.


A long jacket can hide a multitude of, er, sins.


Ah! Give me some warning before you do that!


If I look satisfied, there's a good reason for that.


In my ear is NOT where I need this hankie, but it's all I can do in public.


Yes!


Ooooooooooh!



7 comments:

jazzy said...

val, you KILL me with your captions!

mauigirl said...

HAHAHAHA, Val, on that last one, would that be you on your knees in front of him (out of the pic)???

SnarkAngel said...

Vincent/Dennis Grabowski was thee BEST thing about this film!

MYM said...

Your mind is scary, LOL!

It's a good movie - he's not really in it that much and he plays a jerky kinda guy.

Eliza said...

Your captions make it sound a hell of a lot more interesting than it really was. Vincent was definitely the only reason I could think of for watching it

Jane said...

Only Vincent could look sexy in an ill-fitting suit!

Anonymous said...

It's a good movie - he's not really in it that much and he plays a jerky kinda guy.

___________________

Vince

Free HD DVR Receiver Upgrade

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake