View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, April 17, 2009

Cat Visiting Day

Today I went to my friend Julie's house for lunch. She produced a fabulous meal (not like the prepared meals I always serve). Then it was time to be entertained by the cats.

Julie has two Bengals:
Xerxes

and Tabitha

Tabitha is a brown spotted

Xerxes is a blotched snow leopard
Xerxes just won his first major trophy; though he's had rosettes galore, this is his first cup.




7 comments:

bellygirl said...

very pretty kitties:)

jazzy said...

that makes me want to adopt a third kitty cat. hmmmm....?

aprilspring said...

I love that breed, Bengal. I want to get a snow Bengal, but they cost so much and I do not make that much to buy one... Well maybe someday...

jazzy said...

aprilspring,
there are many pedigree pets in the animal shelters. Every day, employees of pet shelters are left with no option but euthanasia after being unable to find new homes for thousands cats, dogs, etc. (just saying).

SnarkAngel said...

They're beautiful!

Eliza said...

they're both beautiful cats..but I think Tabitha is the one I would pick if I had to make a choice..I just love the pattern on her fur :-)

Your friend must be very proud of Xerxes

Anonymous said...

Wonderful article....

great pic.....

___________________

Vince

For 3 Months Enjoy Free 28 Premium Movie Channels

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake