View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, December 21, 2008

Suck Off

That's what I said to the subtitles that I was having trouble turning off. Then the French-dubbed version started playing. By the time I'd got it all sorted out, there was only about enough time to cap the first half hour or so.

Please to kiss my head like that.
You can catch me, I won't run fast.
Just look at the big arms, and the not-too-hairy armpits. Bless.
I think this is the biggest I've ever seen his eyebrows.
What a long streak of sex on legs.
That tiddly little nose - Pucci's is already bigger, and the nose never stops growing.
I just love him as an ordinary family man.
It's the best acting he's ever done. I mean, Vincent playing ordinary?
Any suggestions for other places to put those L-O-N-G middle fingers?
'Scuse me, Mrs Cobb - the most interesting thing to look at in the whole wide world is
on your right.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see the VDO-Mind-Meld has been at work again. For some reason, I recapped this last week. I was doing fine until the bloody French subtitles suddenly popped up unbidden during one scene...which, on second thought, may be quite fitting, given what sometimes decides to pop up ;0)

Have to say, being used to there being 'more' of him now, it was quite a shock to see how SKINNY he was in this! I LIKE him with more meat on his bones. He's a BIG man, he can carry it.

Music Wench said...

I can't stand subtitles on any movie but if Vincent was in it I'd be really annoyed. LOL

SnarkAngel said...

Vincent can "run over me" any time!

Frances said...

I noticed Keanu kept his shirt on. too much competition lol it was nice to see VDO in a family environment.

Tricia972 said...

MY GOD his arms look so muscular in that third picture. Plus he looks particularly lovely when he squints.

BASRIC said...

Vincent was hot as the domesticated mike Cobb

jazzy said...

a nose never stops growing, mmmm... and what do they say about the python?

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics..nice comments Val!!;)))
Could someone tell again,why that stupid,stupid woman didn't think think her husband Mike Cobb wasn't awsome,sexy and hot enaf husband!!???!
Fingers...biceps...EEEHHHH!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake