View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, December 24, 2008

On The Rocks

Siren-Bobby called and the Val-ship foundered.

"OK, Eames, it's not worth fighting over, you drive."
Thinks: "I wish Eames would watch where she's going."
Eames: "Don't sulk, Bobby, it was only a little prang, there's hardly a scratch."
Bobby cannot be consoled. And it wasn't even his car!
Bobby forgives Alex with a smacker on the lips.
Brooke Shields' character exchanges pleasantries with Bobby:
"I've got something that's bigger than yours."
Bobby: "I know. It's your eyebrows."
"I do NOT pluck my eyebrows. That was the perp in an earlier episode."
Bobby tries out his new Horatio Caine impersonation.
Sorry, Bobby, you can't act that badly.
Your Bobby Goren impersonation is much better.
Bobby thinks about getting a manicure.
Yoohoo! I'll do it!
"They can fight over my neck and my eyelashes now.
Women are easy to please."
No we are not, sweetheart, you just possess a plethora of features that can't help but please.

8 comments:

JoJo said...

Val, I hope you have a great holiday. What are you doing?

Great caps, although I've no idea who Horatio Caine is. lol And I love the shot at Brooke Shields about her unibrow. hahahaha

Thanks for keeping us entertained and I look forward to more fun & laughs in 2009. :)

jazzy said...

a smacker on eames' lips? bobby, please don't!
*crying hard*

judith said...

great caps. and comments. it did make me smile. thanks.x

Anonymous said...

Jojo, you're not missing anything at all. It has long been a mystery to me what purpose Horatio Caine serves exactly in CSI Miami. His main purpose seems to be to put his hands on his hips and his sunglasses on his face, not necessarily in that order, and not always both at the same time.

I'll take the big guy - pleeze!

BASRIC said...

Lovely caps of a lovely man. Snarky remarks fit perfectly.

SnarkAngel said...

Your imaginative and creative "captions" never cease to amaze me! I want some of the drugs you're taking! LOL

Music Wench said...

LOL Love the Horatio Caine comment. As usual the caps are terrific! I hope this means you are feeling better for Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Tricia972 said...

Great caps Val.

Diane, I CAN'T STAND Horatio Caine either. I watched CSI Miami twice just to see if I could get into it and unless they get rid of that guy, it's not gonna happen!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all my fellow Vincent obsessed ladies and gentlemen!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake