View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, December 22, 2008

Definitely a Blind Spot

No matter how hard I try, I have very little luck dreaming about Vincent. I was having an extremely romantic fantasy about him as I fell asleep last night. SO I dreamt I was showing around the local area a very pleasant and friendly - Barack Obama!

WTF?
"So how does it feel to be an insignificant little shrimp?"
"Does my hair look perfect in this?"
"I forgot Val's Christmas present."
"Do you think she'd like my eyelashes?"
"You were supposed to remind me!"
"Hey - I'll give her my smile!"
"Do I look angelic in this?"
"Huh! A shelf even I can't reach."
"I really think she'd like my eyelashes."
"Or maybe my neck would do."
"Damn! I've left her card at home."
"Phew! I shouldn't have run so fast to go and get it."
"Don't you call me cheap! I spend a fortune on mascara. And razor blades. And aftershave."
"Just a minute, I'm getting a message through."
"It said, 'Put on the light grey suit, it's SO sexy'."
"If I flick this switch it will electrocute either Ross or Declan. Votes please?"
Bobby pauses to do the Hokey Cokey.
NO! He gave the smile to someone else!

10 comments:

Eliza said...

Val: I never drem about him either, no matter how much I think about him while I'm awake :-(

Funnily enough I was looking at my caps from this morning and wondering just why I had that cap of his leg. So happy you have it too :-D

judith said...

i say pull the switch on both those men!! just loved your comments on the pics. your back girl in style!!

Anonymous said...

HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA...!!
THAT WAS AWSOME STUFF Val!!
Pssst..I had a...a...the first incerdible dream about Vincent and me last week!!!But I'm not telling what it was,I don't want to spol it;it was toooooo incredible~gigling~!!;)

Anonymous said...

Sadly, I rarely dream about him either, so I content myself with thinking about him; a LOT!

SnarkAngel said...

I don't recall any dreams of Vincent, either. Not sure what this means: we are all NUTS about the guy, but no dreams about him. Hmmmmm... May have to do some dream research.

Music Wench said...

My dreams are always boring. They're far too realistic and rarely have anything to do with any of my fantasy men. *sigh*

jazzy said...

whatever Hokey Cokey means, i like it.

Laura Cousins said...

I dreamed about Vincent's sister Toni last night. I dreamed I was on board an open-topped double deck bus and I saw her cooking something on the back deck/porch of her house and she waved and asked me to join her. I had a guided tour of her house ... I think from her husband. It was quite chaotic in there. The food smelled fantastic but half way through cooking she sort of forgot that she was cooking, and I never did get fed.

No sign of Vincent. I should send this dream back to the chef, don't you think?

These wonderful screencaps help ease my pain though - they're WONDERFUL!

Laura Cousins said...

Jazzy - the Hokey Cokey is a weird party dance and song that English and American people do when they are very very drunk.

"You put your left leg in, left leg out, in out in out you shake it all about, you do the hokey cokey and you turn about, that's what it's all about."

Watch this vid:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xXdHJfTygCI

And here is the Kraftwerk version - in German, no less.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DP1tkspU5yw

jazzy said...

the version from Kraftwerk cracks me up! haven't known that they can spell the word "humor".

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake