View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, December 27, 2008

Love and War

Bobby loves his mother, and in this episode, I can't help feeling he's at war with himself as much as with the Captain.

I love that little quiff!
"Doesn't anyone take my acting seriously round here?"
Of course we do sweetheart. But it can't distract us from our lust.
For example...
"Waaahhhh! My mother's dying, and all you want me to do is act sexy."
You don't have to act that, darling. It comes naturally.
"Well here's what you can do with all this fanmail."
"OK, I give up. I'm gorgeous, and there's nothing I can do about it."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's true dear Vincent, you're completely irresistable to us

judith said...

those pics. are lovely. thanks.x

JanetOOO said...

I couldn't get past your
"for example" for a
solid 5 minutes!!!

His lips.....

Did it just start to rain?
Because things seem
to have gotten moist
all of a sudden.

Pardon me, I have to
attend to something.

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Alaways sexy...nomatter what...it just comes naturally to that hunk!!!
OY Bobby cleard the desk for me..to pin me doen on it*blush*!!;)))

Unknown said...

i love his quiff, too.


what's a quiff?

i guess it doesn't matter; if bobby has one, i love it!!!

Music Wench said...

LOL No, there's nothing he can do about that sexiness. He exudes it no matter what he's doing. :-)

jazzy said...

is there a support group for anonymous "i am jealous at a phone handset"?

SnarkAngel said...

Poor Vincent ... our lusting after your physical presence does NOT mean we don't take you seriously regarding your work ... it just makes it IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO LUST AFTER YOU WHILE YOU ARE WORKING! LOL

BASRIC said...

Very cute, very true

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake