View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hot Stuff


"Val, stay down there, the place is full of firefighters."
"I knew I was hot, but I didn't think having sex in church would set it on fire!"
"I hate being carpeted. I should be the boss."
"Ohmigod. Did I say that out loud?"
"These shirt buttons are under a bit of strain - one popped off."
"I haven't had this much fun since that scene in Mystic Pizza."

"Does my belly look big in this?"
Yes, darling, and we want to slurp all over it.
"So these Vixens started on me, and I came FIVE times!"
"If I found out you were my son by my stepmother, I'd kill either you or myself, squirt."

11 comments:

Tricia972 said...

LOL GREAT caps today Val!
Umm...I want to be responsible for AT LEAST one of those five times ;)

Music Wench said...

You seem to be feeling better from those caps. I love the caps! Five times? With all the Vixens involved? Surely there would have been more than just five... LOL ;-)

JoJo said...

Nicely done Val. The 5x comment was PRICELESS!!!!!!

Laura Cousins said...

Two of those times were me, but I ain't telling y'all HOW.

Eliza said...

:-D

Should have put my tea down before I looked shouldn't I?? Got to go and dry off the keyboard now

BASRIC said...

Lozzie is a greedy little vixen.

Great caps and as also perfect captions. I remain humbled.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!

mauigirl said...

HAHAHAHA!! The caps are great, you must be feeling better, Val. I wanna slurp his tummy, and that last cap is hysterical.

jazzy said...

the mystic pizza thing was not bad; my knees hurt now, but i don't mind.

Anonymous said...

;)));)));)!!!!!!!
Jazzy..bad,bad girl!!!;)

SnarkAngel said...

You must be feeling better, Val, because these caps are priceless! And I think you meant to put a "zero" after that five, because I was personally responsible for at least 10 "squirts." LOL

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake