View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kidnapped

So much to love in Homo Homini Lupis.

Bobby being reflective again.


Eye, eye.


Bobby is not amused (just pretending to be).


Pure perfection.


Possibly the finest picture ever taken from a LOCI episode.
It's all there, folks!




Are you dreaming that it's me you're hugging?


Just drag up my shirt, I won't resist.
(Look at that thumb!)


The picture of disgust.



6 comments:

judith said...

i wonder if the youg girl he was hugging realises just how lucky she was being held by vincent.how many fans would give their right arm (and left)to be in that position. ALL OF US!!!

SnarkAngel said...

He's lookin DAMN FINE in this episode!! Thanks, Val, for picking the "best of the best" once again.

jazzy said...

those pix cause a hard drool-attack!

JoJo said...

OMG!!! In the street clothes!!!! I just wanna jump him and have my wicked way!

MYM said...

lol...those were fine :)

Hey, I watched an episode the other day and at the beginning he was in a red shirt and leather jacket!?! I don't remember that from before. It's the episode where the doctor kills his patience, the doctor is the guy who used to be in Adam 12. Can't remember his name.

Anyway, he didn't stay in that outfit for too long. Maybe he was called into work from a date, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Brave and comforting Bobby..WOW..DROOLLL..and Bobby in casual clothes..MMMMMM..WOOF,WOOF!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake