View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bobby The Hero

Wide-eyed and wonderful.


This love letter from Val is hot!


I have to go and do wonderful things to her.


You need hands.


Gotta have tongue.


Yadda, yadda, yadda.


Love that smile.


The kind caring eyes.


You can see him thinking.


Pinning down the Phantom.


Brave Bobby.


More wall-slamming. Yes, please!


A back to bury your face in.


Why didn't he get a commendation for his actions in this?



9 comments:

Unknown said...

You do a great job putting comments on each picture. They are so fun to read.

MYM said...

I agree with rita --- your comments crack me up. I bet you could write him one hot letter!

Thanks for the heads-up on the Toronto Film Festival! I'm all excited now!

Music Wench said...

So many things to do with Bobby, so little time! Love this episode.

SnarkAngel said...

He should get a special commendation just for always looking so damned HOTTTTTTT!!!!

JoJo said...

The Hot Sexy Guy Award.

Laura Cousins said...

Not only should Goren have been decorated for his actions, but I thought Vincent should have won an award, especially for that last scene.

Anonymous said...

There are lots of things beside my face I'd like to bury in his back (and front!)

jazzy said...

i personally prefer his frontside. although i would take what he offers.

Anonymous said...

*clapping hands rapidly*BRAVO,BRAVO,BRAVO..every woman rais there hands up,rais ther hands up..for how incredible brave Bobby is!!!!!!!
That sweet face up close..rrrrrrr..woof...and those BIG pretty chocolate eyes..aaahhh!!!And Bobby's wideee back..O BOY,O BOY!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake