View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, July 19, 2008

Help!

Still no luck with Botophucket. I've threatened them with a complaint to PayPal. Let's see if they can be bothered now.

Meanwhile, back in the pleasant side of VDOland, we are having a rare treat - screenings of Want, which we rarely see, because Hallmark shows LOCI at too early a time.

Last night they showed it on Hallmark at 11pm. Tonight we have it on Channel 5 at 11.10pm.

And UK Vixens beware. I did not notice that Hallmark has been showing TWO episodes a evening, at 11pm and midnight, since starting Season 4 on Thursday. I didn't notice. Luckily, my Sky+ box did, and recorded both for me.

Now, with the help of my plug-in hard drive, I bring you the miracle of Want, Bobby at his best, with his Wellesian hair.




Oh dear, thanks to PeeBucket, I've taken far too long to do this post. I have a wedding to go to and I haven't even showered yet. See y'all tomorrow.

5 comments:

judith said...

lovely video val. i just love his hair like that. wish he had it longer all the time.

bellygirl said...

! that is great val!! great caps, great song, perfect!

hope you enjoyed your wedding:)

Anonymous said...

Val, as you know, there's no such thing as taking too much time over Vincent ;0)

Have a good time at the wedding.

BASRIC said...

Wonderful a always, I love his hair long and curly

SnarkAngel said...

That particular length (of his hair, I mean ... heh-heh) is most beautiful. Yes, he should wear it like that all the time. But of course, I'll take him any way I can get him ... even as bald as Max. LOL

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake