View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, May 16, 2008

Probably The Most Handsome Man in the World

Probably? Who am I kidding? It's a definite!

I connected another computer to the wireless broadband tonight, and a whole different set of things needed a phone call to Sky. Tonight's chap was not as easy to understand as yesterday's, and my brain was not as alert.

Tomorrow I'm going to a dolls' house fair in Kensington. I love ways to spend money on unnecessary fripperies.



































7 comments:

Goddessdster said...

Ooh, doll houses. Will you post pictures from that? Cuz that would be cool.
And kudos for the word "fripperies." Sure you Brits probably use it every day and all, but it's not one I hear often in Texas. Or ever.

SnarkAngel said...

Me, too. Love the new word. Love the new caps!

jazzy said...

can one buy bobby-dolls in that house?
ah, if so you would not use the term "unnecessary fripperies", right?!

Music Wench said...

Love doll houses! Take pictures! I'd love to see some.

Anonymous said...

Doll houses! I like miniature things.

Excluding Vincent, or course.

Anonymous said...

Probability... one of my most ab fab fav epis... you can see how much he was enjoying it himself... he looks delish

Have a great day out... I'm sure I could find many an unnecessary 'frippery' in Kensington, but it wouldn't be dolls houses

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Anonymous said...

There is no probably Val!!He is the man!!Hmmm...doll's house...the only doll rigth now I want to play with is Bobby!!:);)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake