View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just In Case

Tomorrow is S-Day - the supposed date of my switchover to Sky wireless broadband. When I get to the end of tonight's blogging, I will load the software on to this computer in preparation. They say it should switch over during Thursday evening, but may take up to 3 days. Given my recent techno-luck, I imagine everything will go wrong. So if I spend 3 days offline (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!) at least you will know what has happened to me. And I will see you in a couple of days absolutely bald from tearing all my hair out.

Meanwhile, in Tuxedo Hill, Bobby goes through such a range of expressions it's hard to think there are any left for the rest of us.



Yet again playing the fool helps Bobby lull the suspect into a false sense of security.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry that was me, missing words out (Obviously I'm distracted by the glories of Vincent)

Good luck with the switchover Val! Lovely caps from one of my favourite S1 episodes.

SnarkAngel said...

Wishing you all the luck in the world with the transition, Val! And please don't tear ALL your hair out! LOL

Anonymous said...

The only thing I got from that episode was that someone did something wrong with money. Otherwise I had no idea what any of them were talking about (me trying to understand economics is like Bobby trying to fit into a size 8 shoe–it doesn't work).

That just meant I could stare at Bobby instead of also listening to what he was saying.

jazzy said...

crossing fingers for you, val!! come back soon - we need you :)

Claire said...

Hopefully that will all go well for you. Ahh, Bobby, I've missed you!

Claire said...

Hopefully that will all go well for you. Ahh, Bobby, I've missed you!

Unknown said...

good luck with your switchover...hope it all happens in an instant; can't imagine 3 whole days without a computer!

oh
and
by
the
way

bobby
looks
gorgeous
here!

thanx

Anonymous said...

Sorry Val you had such problems.hope everything turns out OK!!
Ahhh...that exprsessive Bobby...mmm...Bobby play with me,I'm smarter and cuter than those peolpe!!!:));))

JoJo said...

The slides are ab fab! And I see you are back online too!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake