View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, May 11, 2008

Having an (Art) Deco

There's this saying in UK English, "Have a deco at this" meaning have a look. I have no idea how "deco" is actually spelt in this context, it's not something people usually write down.

Anyway, the beautiful Art Deco Eltham Palace is having a fair today (ironically in the medieval Great Hall) and I'm off shortly to pick up my friend at the station and take her there.

Meanwhile, here is a little Bobby to keep us all going.

11 comments:

BASRIC said...

IF HE'S TAKING VOLUNTEERS FOR NECK KISSING,PUT MY NAME DOWN, PLEASE AND UNDERLINE IT IN RED....I'LL PAY ...B-I-G.

Jane said...

Wonderful slide show Val! Terrific captions :)

judith said...

i liked to volunteer also for the neck kissing and yes val.a wonderful slide show.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't stop just with the neck...I want more,much more than that!!!Rrrrrr...!!!

Unknown said...

the line forms HERE!

JoJo said...

Val, that was AWESOME! And I love that fade effect you used too.

Anonymous said...

'The Inhaler' *THUD* Actually, it's more the mouth of the person the inhaler is fortunate enough to be 'attached' to.....

Ah, the glories of Vincent!

Laura Cousins said...

My neck is very ticklish ... especially if someone is kissing it.

I wonder if Vincent is the same.

I wonder how I can find out.

Anonymous said...

Nice captions.

What else can I say that hasn't already been said before? I love Vincent.

jazzy said...

ooooh god i wish he was mine

SnarkAngel said...

Steve, from above, should concentrate on sculpting some "Vincents" . . . maybe then he'd get our attention. LOL

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake