View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Halfway there

I was so busy getting the brand new computer reloaded with everything I'd already put on it before it needed remastering at four days old that I didn't get around to putting them all back on this one, and the date for solving my PowerDVD problem ran out yesterday. Plus the link for AnyDVD is not doing what it did before. In fact, I don't seem to understand the instructions like I did, so maybe my brain needs remastering.

Add to that the fact that I need to download the latest Adobe Flash Player AGAIN to play and create slideshows on Photobucket, and like before it won't download, and it has been a pretty frustrating evening. But I did manage to watch Phantom, and enjoyed this scene (which SHOULD have been a slideshow) so decided to post it.



My watch runs on a battery, but I thought I'd shake it and listen to it like it was clockwork.





I'm innocent, look, hands up, I'm the good cop.


But let's see if you can explain this, miss tricky.





Oops! I accidentally-on-purpose let you see this.


It's another opportunity to show off my lovely hands.





I'm so modest.





And you are making no sense.





Now I'm going to humiliate you.


But very nicely.





Who DO you think you are kidding?





That was fun!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, so far, my PC is winning by 2 falls and 1 submission. I'm about ready to give up! Thank heavens for some soothing Vincent to make things better.

Goddessdster said...

HAHA!
You catch the best expressions! I love it!

MYM said...

I saw a recent photo of him, I should send it to you...not sure if you've seen it or not.

I love these older ones...he's so intense looking. Yummy :)

jazzy said...

i would love to play the game "miss tricky and the good cop" with bobby

SnarkAngel said...

That WAS fun, indeed! Great captions, Val!

Anonymous said...

very funny and I quite agree, that was a great scene. I love it when he goes 'oooooh' but we don't see his face when he says it... booo hooo

she should've remembered!!!!!!!!

Eliza said...

Bobby is right,that was fun!!

As of tonight I share your pc pain...remember when I said Norton had been fine for me?? Well,now it isn't....makes me want to pull my hair out

Music Wench said...

Love Bobby's expressions. Love his hands. Basically I love his everything. :)

JoJo said...

Val - your captions have been first rate lately!

And I LOVE this episode....when he is in that hotel room w/ the shotgun right in his face....Oh MAMA!

Jane said...

I hate the watch. Bobby's wrists MUST be naked!

Laura Cousins said...

I agree with Tess. Perhaps that's one reason I found Untethered so traumatic. No - actually - thinking about it ... it was the white socks and flip-flops. They did my head in.

I am having second thoughts about the new computer I have (but have not yet "changed over" to). *gulp*

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake