View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spoilt Rotten

Well, folks, we are getting a veritable feast of Bobby at the moment - 10 episodes a week when the Channel 5 Season 5 episode is a Logan one, 11, when it's Goren and Eames.

I need more time - and a faster computer, like my new one working again :(

Anyway, I came home to Gemini tonight:






















































































9 comments:

BobbyG said...

You know, this is one episode I didn't particularly care for, however, I ALWAYS enjoy watching Bobby. Nice selection, Val.

judith said...

why are we getting repeats at lunch time and then they go and put the new series on at 11pm? most people are in bed by then or asleep on the settee!! why oh why can't we see "BOBBY" at a more normal time!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just watched this one on Saturday.My friend and I thought the guy who dyed his hair blond and had blue contacts looked like Keanu Reeves.

JoJo said...

Bobby's the best feast there is.

Music Wench said...

I love these photos. This was a so-so LOCI episode for me but any chance to see Bobby is great. :)

Eliza said...

I've been enjoying the lunchtime repeats,even if it does mean I have to jog home from taking Becky to playgroup...but then I have the whole afternoon to wallow in Bobby :-D

Anonymous said...

Books and Bobby-perfect day for me!!!The gray suit and the blue shirt...O MY,O MY!!!Bobby can show me privately,in my home,that trick with the cold cream and the other stuff!!;)))

Anonymous said...

I need to retire....

SnarkAngel said...

I need to win the lottery so I can absorb myself totally in my Bobby/Vincent obsession, 24-7. This damn "work" thing always gets in the way ... LOL

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake