View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, April 25, 2008

So here I am, still without having sorted out my new computer, too tired when I got home after having a knock-down, drag-out fight (well, a strong argument) with my Learning Support Assistant. Really cleared the air. I don't think anyone who passed the room when we were in full flight could believe it when we walked into the staff meeting good friends and I gave her a lift home afterwards!

It was the end of a stressful day - well, week, really - because my class was performing in assembly, and we'd spent every lesson rehearsing our mini version of Oliver Twist. It was WONDERFUL!

In answer to various questions I saw as I read through all your wonderful comments:

Kris, I wasn't on strike, as the union striking is not the one I'm in. I had expected that the Head wouldn't want me in as I am a supply teacher, and paid by the day, but in fact all the regular supply staff were there and working away at things you don't always get the chance to do when you actually have to teach kids (god forbid).

JoJo, treat yourself to a cheap laptop, girl, sell your body if you have to. Or could you go to the library?

Beatlelady, was Bishop in that scene with Bobby in his dress blues? Sorry, I never even noticed, and as for seeing her watching his butt - I was too busy trying to catch a glimpse of it myself!

We seem to have a lot of the episodes from S1 and S3 that I haven't capped yet clustered together on TV, so I'm just going to close my eyes and pick a film or an episode at random.

Well, what do you know, it turned out to be Depths.

10 comments:

JoJo said...

Yeah I'll have to go to the library a couple times, if for no other reason than to clean out my emails.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your continuing techno-woes, especially as I've been similarly afflicted myself recently - and I still hate that my new 'Norton 360' will suddenly take off and start doing scans and things at most inopportune times!

Ah 'Depths', if I 'plumb' his, would he reciprocate?! *sighs*

SnarkAngel said...

LOL, Diane. Jojo, hope your techno problems are soon a thing of the past! I do love VDO in Depths. In that last scene, when he shoves the perp into the water like he's weighs only so many ounces, it made me love "Bobby" even more. Hee.

Anonymous said...

It was red haired woman (temp partner) checking out his ass.

Music Wench said...

I loved this episode. One of the few recently where you see him smile.

Jane said...

The perfect way to end the day. Thanks Val :)

Laura Cousins said...

Sorry to hear about your stand-up row there Val, but at least yours came off ok in the end ... I'm in the middle of one myself at the moment and it isn't going as well.

These caps somehow make Vincent look even better than I remember him in that episode.

Now that's ODD ... :-D

Anonymous said...

A very sexy teddy bear for cuddling is Vincent in "Depths"!!!:))And that he is unshaved...purrr...salt and pepper stubble...rrrrrrr!!!

Anonymous said...

Val, as usual your caps are excellent. I know you spend a lot of hours getting them just right for all of us VDO fans. Thanks as they are so great, loved his butt in the jeans in this one too. But like I always say, a day without Vincent is a day wasted. Jean

Goddessdster said...

I loved this episode for 2 reasons:
1. I have a total thing for Bobby's stubble!
2. Research! They're doing research in this ep! Doesn't anyone else remember the days when we'd see Goren and Eames, all rumpled, chips bags and coffee cups strewn about artfully because it was 3 something in the am? I miss those days.

Thanks for your time and effort, Val.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake